Last modified May 26, 2020
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
The Company may collect and utilize Users’ personal information for the following purposes, in addition to any other purpose to which you consent:
To Run and Operate the Site
- We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
To Improve Customer Service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To Personalize User Experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To Send Periodic Emails
- We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to the services or information requested. Email addresses may also be used to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How We Protect Your Information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others.
- If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include Company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Third Party Websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms